If you are anything like me, then you are a visual person. Pictures can come in very handy when someone is trying to describe an image to you. A few weeks ago, one of our leaders on the base posted these pictures on our school's facebook page to give us a sort of virtual tour of our new home! I was really excited to see all the the different areas of the base and so I thought I'd post them on here to share with anyone who is interested in seeing where my team and I will be staying! = )
Yesterday (Sunday) I got the opportunity to share a little bit with my church family about what I'm going to be doing for the next six months. I was really nervous before I spoke, but as soon as I got up on the stage, my nerves disappeared and God took over the rest! Hallelujah!!!! =D One of the things I shared was that I am still short of the funds I need to get to Australia for the first phase. The body responded. Yesterday, I needed $2409 USD by Friday and today I only need about $1800 USD! God is GOOD. Now that the midnight hour is drawing closer and closer, my trust in His promise to provide for this trip is soooo important! And, believe you me, it is being tested. Even though this faith test is rough, I would rather feel growth than none at all.
Before I end this post, I just want to thank everyone who has been SO incredibly generous financially! I have been blown away and completely overwhelmed as I experience people's desire to invest in my growth and that of the Kingdom. I do not deserve to be a part of such an incredible journey, but I am really grateful that I am and to all of you who assist in my growth. THANK YOU!!
Please continue to pray for me in these next 4 days. If you would like to support me this week, check out the "Support" link at the top of the page! Thanks again! =)





No comments:
Post a Comment