Thank You Jesus for the prayers of all those at home!!!!! Everyone, you have NO idea how much your prayers have moved the heart of God! He is too good to me! This base is overwhelmingly amazing! All my team members feel like old friends--so far there is no conflict. Please continue to pray that this remains so! For the past two days, the students and staff of this DTS have been sharing their testimony and it has been so incredible to hear the stories of broken people who have been adopted into the family of Jesus Christ. There is NOTHING better than that!
Tomorrow I get to share how Christ has moved in my life since He took me in and I am really excited! I am part of a very vunerable group of students and staff members who long to just be in rythmn with the beating of God's heart. I'm not sure that I have ever been more challenged than that.
Yesterday afternoon, the team gathered up in our classroom and transplanted young plants (one for each staff member and student) into a large pot. The theme that the staff received from God for this specific school in this specific season was John 15 where Jesus says to His disciples, "I am the vine, you are the branches..." I encourage you to go read the passage as it is really incredible. The idea of a goup of young plants in one large pot was to represent our team as we grow in community with one another and learn to remain in Christ.
This week has been quite busy as students have been arriving, meeting one another, and getting introduced to staff members and life on the base. Next week, we will be in full swing and I am so excited to share with all of you how God is moving and providing! Please continue to pray for growth, spiritual protection over myself and my team, and that God would release the funds that I am still short of (about $3,850 USD).
If you sense a desire to support me financially, just check out the "Support" page in the upper right-hand corner! I would love to have you take on such a cool role in this journey! You won't believe how God blesses you for it too! Thank you all so much for taking time to check in with me! You are treasured by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment